OnePlus Three will be launching on 14th June. The device will be launched in a VR headset also which will be live to watch to users along the globe.
Now we have a new leak about the device which says about the pre-order of the device. There will be a limited number of units available for pre-order on 6th June. The number of units will actually be 1000. It will be available in the Black version. Price for the OnePlus Three (Black Variant) will be CNY 2999. There is an image also leaked which is having a black box at the bottom & 3 is written on it.
— The Malignant (@the_malignant) June 2, 2016
Specifications of OnePlus 3:
- 5-inch Full HD (1920×1080p) Super AMOLEDdisplay with Gorilla Glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB/6GB of RAM,
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- 16MP rear camera, Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow with Oxygen OS
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 152.6×74.6×7.3
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C