HTC announced their new ‘U’ series of smartphones earlier this month. The first smartphone was HTC U Ultra as flagship device from the company.
Now the company has confirmed the availability of the special Sapphire Glass Edition of HTC U Ultra. The Sapphire Glass Edition of HTC U Ultra comes with 128GB of base storage. It will be available for pre-order in Mid February in Taiwan. The Sapphire Glass Edition HTC U Ultra is priced at NT$ 28900 . This makes it one of the most costly smartphone currently in the market.
For early adopters, the company is offering free leather case, power bank for charging the phone, and a key ring in a fancy packaging box. The device will be shipped in late February – early March time frame.
- 5.7-inch Quad HD (1440 x 2560p) Super LCD 5 display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection in 64GB variant
- Sapphire Glass in 128GB variant
- 2.0-inch (160x1040p) 520 PPI Super LCD 5 secondary display
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 64-bit processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64/128GB internal storage
- up to 2TB with microSD card support
- V2.0 UltraPixel 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, 1.55um pixels, f/1.8 aperture, Laser AF, OIS & 4K video recording
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.0 with HTC Sense
- HTC BoomSound, four omnidirectional noise cancelling microphones
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 162.41 x 79.79 x 3.6-7.99mm;
- Weight: 161 grams
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi,Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- USB Type-C with USB 3.1
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0