LG V20 was the second phone in the LG V series. The forst of which was LG V10. The LG V20 was official on 9th September. Now the device has been silently made official in India.
A Mumbai based retailer named Mahesh Telecom has announced the news. The smartphone has been listed with exchange offers also.
— Mahesh Telecom (@MAHESHTELECOM) November 29, 2016
LG V20 Major Specifications & Comparisons:
Click here to read full detailed specs at the dedicated LG V20 page.
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 820 Processor
- Display: Main 5.7-inch QHD IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440 / 513ppi) / Secondary IPS Quantum Display (160 x 1040 / 513ppi)
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM / 64GB UFS ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Front 5MP with F1.9 Aperture (Wide Angle) / Rear 16MP with F1.8 Aperture OIS (Standard Angle) and 8MP with F2.4 Aperture (Wide Angle)
- Battery: 3200mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Size: 159.7 x 78.1 x 7.6mm
- Weight: 174g
- Network: LTE-A 3 Band CA
- Connectivity: X12 LTE (up to 600 Mbps LTE Category 12 with 3x Carrier Aggregation) / Wi-Fi (802.11 a, b, g, n, ac) / Bluetooth 4.2 BLE / NFC
- USB Type C
- Colors: Titan / Silver
- Others: Hi-Fi Video Recording / Steady Record 2.0 / HD Audio Recorder / Studio Mode / High AOP Mic / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / In Apps /
- Secondary display
- Finger Print Scanner
- Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0
Price & how to buy:
The LG V20 has been launched in Titan and Silver colors in India. The actual MRP of LG V20 is ₹60000 but the best buy price from Mahesh Telecom is ₹54999 .