Lenovo was expected to unveil the first Project tango phone at an event in the lenovo Tech World 2016. Now as expected, the company has launched the device called the lenovo Phab 2 Pro.
The Lenovo Phab 2 Pro is having a 6.4-inch QHD display with 2.5D curved glass. There is 4GB of RAM in the Lenovo Phab 2 pro with 64GB of internal storage which can be expanded via a micro SD card. The device is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor. The first Tango phone, Lenovo Phab 2 Pro is well equipped with 16MP camera in the rear siode with PDAF, Depth Sensor for Tango, Motion Tracking Sensor for Tango. On the front side we get an 8MP camera.
Specifications of Lenovo PHAB 2 Pro:
- 6.4-inch QHD(2560×1440p) with 2.5D Curved Glass
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal & expandable with microSD card
- 16MP camera with PDAF, Depth Sensor for Tango, Motion Tracking Sensor for Tango
- 8MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow
- Fingerprint scanner
- DOLBY Atmos sound with 5.1 audio capture, Triple Array Microphones with Active Noise-Cancellation
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4050mAh battery with fast charging
Pricing & Availability:
The first Project Tango phone called as the Lenovo Phab 2 pro is launched in Champange Gold and Gunmetal Grey color options. It is available for $499 & will be available globally starting this September.