Chinese smartphone maker ZTE unveiled the Nubia M2 smartphone to the world back in March 2017. The smartphone was yet to be introduced in India.
Now the company has silently unveiled the Nubia M2 smartphone in India. It is slated for Amazon Prime Day availability. The Amazon Prime Day sale is scheduled to happen from 10th to 11th July.
What Nubia M2 brings is a 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) AMOLED display panel. It gets 4GB of RAM coupled with 64GB or 128GB of internal storage options. And yes it also gets a micro SD card slot for thos who further want to increase the storage. Powering the device is an Octa-Core 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC. One of the main features of Nubia M2 is it’s camera that stands out. The company has equipped it with dual 13MP sensors on the back. One of them is coloured and another is monochrome for different modes. The camera lenses are protected by Sapphire glass like the Xiaomi Mi 5 and have f/2.2 aperture ehich isn’t impressive. It has got a 16MP of selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture and wide angle lens.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) AMOLED display
- 4 GB of RAM
- 64 GB or 128 GB of internal storage options
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.1 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset
- 13MP(Color) + 13MP(Monochrome) dual rear camers with f/2.0 aperture and dual tone LED flash
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Front facing fingerprint scanner
- Android Marshmallow with Nubia UI 4.0
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 3630mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Nubia M2 comes in Gold and Black colors. The Nubia M2 smartphone is priced in India for Rs.2299o and it will be available on Amazon prime day in India.