Xiaomi launched the Redmi 4A smartphone in India earlier this week. To be exact on the date, it was launched on 20th March 2017.
The Xiaomi Redmi 4A was on sale today in India for the first time. During it’s first sale , the company has got a huge reception in the country. Company’s global Vice President and India head Mr. Manu Kumar Jain has now announced a new milestone with the sale of Redmi 4 A in India. The company has today sold over more than 250000 units of Redmi 4 A smartphone in India. The Xiaomi Redmi 4 A is priced in India at ₹5999. But for ₹5999 , it offers pretty interesting set of specifications.
— Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) March 23, 2017
The smartphone was available for purchase on Amazon India and the company’s official website mi.com in India. With 250000+ units in 4 minutes, the company managed to saw 5 million hits per minute which is also kind of a record in itself. The peak order on Amazon India was 1500 pc/second.
- 5-inch HD (1280x720p) display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and PDAF
- 5MP front camera
- Infrared sensor
- Android Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi,Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3030mAh (minimum) / 3120mAh (typical)