Hong Kong based OEM Infinix has now officially unveiled a new smartphone in India and the new smartphone is called the Infinix Zero 5.
In terms of specifications, the Infinix Zero 5 smartphone comes with 5.98-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display on the front. The display in Infinix Zero 5 is covered with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla glass on the top. Other specifications include 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage in it. There is a ‘Pro’ variant also to the Infinix Zero 5 which has an improved 128GB of internal storage in it. Talking about the processing power, the Infinix Zero 5 smartphone comes with an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P25 chipset [email protected] 2.6GHz.
The USP of Infinix Zero 5 is it’s camera which is a dual camera setup. The Infinix Zero 5 comes with a dual camera setup of 12MP(wide angle & f/2.0 aperture)+13MP(telephoto with f/2.6 aperture).
- 5.98-inch full HD (1920 x 1080p) display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB(Zero 5) or 128GB(Zero 5 Pro)
- 2.6GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P25 processor
- 12MP(wide-angle, f/2.0 aperture & 1.25 μm pixel size) + 13MP(telephoto lens, f/2.6 aperture)
- 16MP front camera with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Nougat 7 with XOS 3.0
- Dimensions: 166.38 x 82.38 x 7.95mm
- Weight: 197g
4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- USB Type-C
- 4350mAh battery with fast charging
Price & release date:
In India, the Infinix Zero 5 has been introduced in Champagne Gold and Bordeaux Red colors. It will be available for purchase exclusively from Flipkart for ₹1799 starting November 22.
On the other hand, the Infinix Zero 5 Pro comes in Sandstone Black colour. It will also be available on Flipkart starting 22nd November but for ₹19999.