We have seen many leaks & rumors about the OnePlus 3 device. The company recently announced a new peer review program for the OnePlus 3 device called as ‘The Lab’ where the company will be selecting 30 fans & they will be getting OnePlus 3 device for review before even release. The 4GB RAM variant of the OnePlus 3 device was already seen passing through TENAA.
Now the device has passed through Chinese certification agency TENAA which clarifies all the specs of the device. According to the listing it is having 4GB, 6GB of RAM. So it simply means that there will be two variants of the device. There will be a 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass support. there will be a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor. The OnePlus 3 will be having 4GB/6GB of RAM & 64GB of internal storage. There will be a 16MP camera on the back with 8MP camera on the front side. It will be running Android marshmallow 6.0.1 based on Oxygen OS 3. There will be 3000mAh battery inside it.
Leaked specs of OnePlus 3:
- 5-inch Full HD (1920×1080p) Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB/6GB of RAM,
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- 16MP rear camera, Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow with Oxygen OS
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 152.6×74.6×7.3
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C