Alcatel has now officially unveiled a new smartphone in the US market. The new Alcatel smartphone is dubbed as Alcatel A30+.
The Alcatel A30+ comes with a standard 5.5-inch HD display on the front. The Alcatel smartphone is protected by Asahi Dragontrail Glass protection on the front. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage. MicroSD card support is present in the Alcatel A30+. Powering the device is a Quad-Core 1.5GGz MediaTek MT6738 SoC.
The Alcatel A30+ comes with a 13MP of main camera on the back side with dual-tone LED flash. And on the front, it has a 5MP sensor with LED flash.
- 5.5 inch HD (1280×720p) display
- Asahi Dragontrail glass protection
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card support
- 1.5GHz Quad-Core Mediatek MT6738 processor
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP of front camera with LED flash
- 4G LTE, WiFI, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with A-GPS, Micro USB,
- 3000mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Alcatel A30+ comes in Black and Metallic Silver colors. It is available for a price of $129.99 from Amazon prime in the US.