Alcatel seems to be on a launching spree. The company yesterday unveiled three new smartphones in the US. All the 3 smartphones are available via Amazon Prime only in the US.
The third product from Alcatel is Alcatel A50 4G. The Alcatel A50 4G comes with 5.2-inch HD display on the front. The smartphone has got 2GB of RAM in it along with 16GB of internal storage in it. Providing the power to Alcatel A50 4G comes with a Quad-Core 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6738 chipset in it.
The Alcatel A50 4G comes with a 13MP of main camera with dual-tone LED flash. On the front, it has 5MP sensor with LED flash.
- 5.2 inch IPS HD (1280×720) display with
- Asahi Dragontrail glass protection
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card support
- 1.5GHz Quad-Core Mediatek MT6738 SoC
- 13MP of main camera with dual-tone LED flash
- 5MP of front camera with LED flash
- 4G LTE, WiFI, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with A-GPS
- 2800mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Alcatel A50 comes in Metal Silver color. It can be yours for $149.99 in the US via Amazon Prime.