Alcatel has now silently introduced their most innovative smartphone till date. The new product from Alcatel is the Alcatel Flash.
It has some basic hardware specifications like other mid range smartphones currently available. What sets it apart from others is it’s camera. The Alcatel Flash comes with a 13MP + 13MP of dual rear camera setup which has dual 6P lens. Both the camera sensors have an aperture size of f/2.0 . It also comes with dual tone LED flash and closed loop PDAF. Out of which one is monochrome and another is RGB.
On the front also it gets a dual Camera setup. There is an 8MP + 5MP sensor combination. The front camera of Alcatel Flash also gets 6 piece lenses with f/2.0 aperture. It has got dual tone LED Flash on the front and has closed loop PDAF like the rear camera.
Other specifications include a 5.5-inch 1080p IPS display. There is 3GB of RAM in Alcatel Flash. Internal storage coming with Alcatel Flash is 32GB which can be expanded using a micro SD card. The smartphone is powered by a Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 MT6797 SoC at a frequency of 2.3GHz. The Alcatel Flash comes with 3100mAh battery and has a fingerprint scanner located at the back.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920 x 1080p) IPS display
- Dragontrail Glass, Fingerprint-resistant
- Oleophobic coating
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage with micro SD card slot
- 2.3GHz Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 MT6797 SoC
- 13MP(Monochrome) + 13MP(RGB) dual rear camera setup with dual 6P lens, f/2.0 aperture, dual tone LED flash and closed loop PDAF, 4K video support
- 8MP + 5MP of dual camera setup on the front with dual 6P lens, f/2.0 aperture, dual tone LED flash and closed loop PDAF
- Android Marshmallow
- Dimensions :- 152.6×75.4×8.7mm
- Weight:- 155gms
- USB Type-C
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS
- 3100mAh battery
Price & Release date:
The Alcatel Flash comes in Titanium Grey colour only. Currently there isn’t any information available about the availability of it.