Alcatel seems to have a good product lineup for IFA 2017. The IFA 2017 is all set to start from September 2nd. We have already reported about products like Alcatel U5 HD, AU, A7 XL and the new Idol 5.
Now the Alcatel Idol 5 smartphone has leaked in HD renders. The device is leaked in Black and silver colors. The fingerprint scanner and camera module is visible on the back. It has got antenna lines on the top and bottom, inspired by new Nokia smartphones. The camera is accompanied by a dual tone dual LED flash on the back.
- 5.2-inchfull HD (1920x1080p) display
- 3 GB of RAM
- 32 GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 SoC
- Android Nougat 7.0 , upgradable to Android Oreo
- 13MP of main camera with dual tone dual LED flash
- Weight: 152 gms
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2800mAh battery