Alcatel has now officially unveiled a new smartphone in the US. The new smartphone from Alcatel is Alcatel Idol 5s. The Alcatel Idol 5s smartphone was spotted visiting the benchmarking site GFXBench.
The Alcatel Idol 5S is now official with 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display. The smartphone has got 3GB of RAM and 32GB 9f native storage with support for MicroSD card of upto 512GB which is huge. The Alcatel Idol 5s is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC based on 14nm.
Coming to the camera department, the Alcatel Idol 5s comes with a 12MP of main camera with PDAF, CAF and dual tone LED flash and f/2.0 aperture. It has an 8MP of front camera with f/2.0 aperture.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2.5D Dragontrail curved glass
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage with microSD card support upto 512GB
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 SoC
- 12MP rear camera with PDAF, CAF, dual-tone LED Flash and f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP of front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type C
- 2620mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Alcatel Idol 5s comes in Crystal Black color and is priced at $279.99 . The device is available for purchase from Amazon using Amazon Prime.