Alcatel has launched a new entry level smartphone in India. The latest Alcatel device launched in India is called the Alcatel Pixi 4.
The Alcatel Pixi 4 has been launched with a 5-inch FWVGA(854x480p) display. There is 1GB of RAM in the Alcatel Pixi 4. It has 1Ghz MediaTek MR6735 quad-core processor. There is 8GB of internal storage with micro SD card support. It has 8MP of rear camera with LED flash. Yhe Alcatel Pixi 4 gets 5MP of front camera with LED flash. It is a dual sim device with 4G VoLTE connectivity.
- 5-inch FWVGA(854x480p) display
- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal with microSD card support
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front camera with LED flash
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
Price and availability:
The Alcatel PIXI 4 comes in Metal Silver, Metal Gold, Volcano Black and Sharp Blue colors. It is priced at Rs. 4999 in India.