US based e-commerce platform Amazon has now come up with another tablet under it’s Amazon Fire brand.
The new product from Amazon is the Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet. The device comes with 10-inch display with a resolution of 1920x1200p. The tablet comes with 2GB of RAM in it. It has got 32GB and 64GB of storage variants with support for MicroSD card. The chipset used in Amazon Fire HD 10 is a Quad-core from MediaTek.
- 10-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1200p
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB and 64GB of internal storage variants
- Upto 256GB of MicroSD card support
- Quad-Core MediaTek SoC
- 2MP rear camera
- VGA front camera
- Fire OS 5 based on Android
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 2.0
Price & release date:
The Amazon Fire HD 10 (2017) comes in Black, Marine Blue and Punch Red colors. It is available for purchase for below given prices,
2GB + 32GB :- $149.99
2GB + 64GB :- $189.99