Google has now made Android 7.1.1 (Android N MR1) Developer Preview 1 update available for LG Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P and Pixel C devices. The Build is named NPF10C. Read detailed changelog and known issues of the build below. We have also added gallery of images showing the major new features and changes.
Android 7.1.1 Developer Preview 1 update Changelog:
- Tab Support tab settings page now
- Image keyboard support
- Apps Shortcuts
- Minor changes to the pull down notification menu
- Menu has moved in settings
- New settings in developer options. Picture color Mode can be set to sRGB in developer options.
Android 7.1.1 Developer Preview 1 Images Gallery:
Android 7.1.1 Developer Preview 1 Known Issues:
Stability and performance
- Users may encounter system instability (such as kernel panics and crashes).
- Users may see higher than expected battery drain when the device battery is low.
- Device may freeze when users are playing videos in multiple windows and change the volume.
- Device with low storage stuck in boot loop animation on reboot.
- Native crash in Bluetooth observed when trying to share a file from Files app.
- Users setting up a factory-reset device and using Setup Wizard may experience minor issues with UI and functionality.
Backup and restore
- After backup, launcher data and wallpapers may not be restored.