Micromax’s sub brand Yu announced the Yureka Black smartphone on June 1. The smartphone was available for purchase starting 6th June. The Yu Yureka Black was launched with Android Marshmallow 6.0 out of the box but the company didn’t comment on anything about Android Nougat update.
Now the company has officially announced the Android Nougat for Yu Yureka Black. The Yu Yureka Black gets Android Nougat beta build. The Android Nougat comes with Android version 7.1.2 beta. Official screenshot of Android Nougat beta build are also embedded below. The update brings stock Android to Yu Yureka Black with Pixel launcher on board.
Minimum requirements for beta build:
1. YUREKA BLACK Phone
2. Download USB Drivers From Here . USB Drivers Windows & Install It on Your Machine.
3. ADB & Fastboot Drivers Installed In your Machine.
a. ADB & Fastboot Driver For Windows
b. On Linux Machine Run these commands to Install ADB & Fastboot Drivers
“sudo apt-get install android-tools-adb && sudo apt-get install android-tools-adb”
4. Unlocked Bootloader : Refer here for Unlocking Bootloader
5. Download TWRP From Here TWRP for YUREK BLACK
6. download Open Gapps Arm 64 from here : Open Gapps
7. Download Firmware package From Here Android Nougat-7.1.2 Beta Build.
How to install Android Nougat-7.1.2 Beta Build:
1. Extract Downloaded Firmware package In your Machine.
2. Connect your device in ADB Interface & from CMD run “ adb reboot bootloader” Command to enter Fastboot Mode.
3. Once Device is in fastboot mode verify availability of Device in fastboot mode by running “fastboot devices” command in cmd.
4. Unlock Bootloader of Your Device Refer here for Unlocking Bootloader
5. Navigate to extracted firmware folder YU5040_SW_V-DEV-PREW-01_HW_V01_20170531
6. If host OS of your Machine is linux/Ubuntu then run flash-linux.sh else run flash-windows.bat [ If Host OS of Machine is Windows]
7. Once device is booted up after 6 th step reboot again your device into fastboot mode.
8. Run “fastboot boot /path/of/your/Twrp_image downloaded” in fastboot mode.
9. Install Gapps by running “adb sideload /path/of/your/open_gapps.zip” in fastboot mode.
10. Once installation of Gapps is done make a factory data reset & reboot your device.
So with the about mentioned steps, you can easily install Android Nougat beta build on Yu Yureka Black. The update will get you the latest Android version on the planet, the Android Nougat 7.1.2 .