Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi introduced the world’s first bezel-less smartphone back in October 2016. The first bezel-less real life smartphone is known as the Xiaomi Mi Mix.
We already reported that the Xiaomi Mi Mix will be getting the Android Nougat update very soon. Now that news is somewhat confirmed from a recent leak. Now we have spotted the Xiaomi Mi Mix smartphone on Geekbench with Android Nougat. As per the Geekbench listing, the Xiaomi Mi Mix comes with 6GB of RAM. It has a Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset. The Mi Mix listed on Geekbench is powered by Android Nougat 7.0 .
Xiaomi Mi Mix Specs & Features:
- 6.4-inch, edge-to-edge 1080p LCD
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chipset clocked at 2.35GHz
- 4GB or 6GB RAM
- 128GB or 256GB internal storage
- 4,400mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support
- Fingerprint reader
- HD audio playback
- 16-megapixel main camera
- 5-megapixel selfie camera
- LTE Cat 11 with download speeds of up to 600Mbps
- Piezoelectric ceramic earpiece speaker