We have seen lots of news & rumors regarding the upcoming Apple iPad Pro with smaller 9.7 inch display. Now the company has made this iPad official with 9.7-inch True-Tone display, higher RAM, better process and many more.
The iPad Pro (9.7-inch) is just the smaller version of last year’s iPad pro. It is having 9.7-inch True-Tone Retina display on the front . On the othr hand it has A9x,chipset from Apple which is company’s 3rd generation 64-bit chip. Camera has also been improved. ow this one is having 12MP i-sight camera with 4K video recording capabilities. On the front, the iPad Pro has 5-Mp front camera.
Apple has announced some accessories also for this smaller iPad Pro. There is a Smart Keyboard from Apple which is available for $169. Apple Pencil which is priced at $99 also works with it. It has a new color option also for the 256GB variant which s Rose Gold. The company seems to be opting the Rose Gold version very seriously as we have seen high sales of the Rose Gold variant.
Specs of Apple iPad Pro (9.7-inch Model):
- 9.7 inch True Tone Retina Display with 2048 x 1536p
- Apple A9x chipset with 3rd gen 64-bit architecture and M9 motion coprocessor
- 32GB/128GB/256GB storage variants
- iOS 9.3 out of the box
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor, Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Barometer
- 4 speaker audio
- 12MP iSight camera with True Tone flash, 4K video recording
- 5MP HD front-facing camera,
- 4G LTE (optional), Wi‑Fi, Bluetooth 4.2
- 27.5‐watt‐hour rechargeable lithium‐polymer battery with up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video or listening to music
Pricing & Availability:
The iPad Pro (9.7-inch ) comes in Silver, Space gray, Gold and Rose gold color options. It is priced at $599, $749 and $899 for the 32GB, 128GB and 256GB with Wi-Fi only models respectively. The Wi-Fi + Cellular variants starts at $729, $879 and $1029 for the 32GB, 128GB and 256GB variants. It will be available from Apple’s website & Apple store starting 24th March in some countries other countries to follow soon.