Apple has today released the iOS 10.1 for smartphones. Now the company has launched an update to its Apple Watch OS.
The new update to Apple Watch OS comes as version number v3.1 .The watch OS 3.1 brings many changes to the operating system. It brings change like changes in Messages on Apple Watch, Notifications and activity ring etc. Detailed changelog is given below,
- New option to replay bubble and full screen effects in Messages
- Messages effects can play with Reduce Motion enabled
- Fixes an issue that could cause the notification for Timer complete to be delivered twice
- Resolves an issue that could prevent Apple Watch Series 2 from fully charging
- Resolves an issue where Activity rings may disappear from the watch face
- Fixes an issue that prevented Force Touch options from appearing in some third-party apps