Launched the much awaited Asus Zenfone 3 series on 31st May at Computex 2016.
Now the company has silently announced a new device called the ASUS Pegasus 3. The Asus is having a 5-inch HD display with 2.5D curved glass. It is having 1.3 GHz GHz quad-core MediaTek MT67375 64-bit processor as the powerhouse. It has two variants, one with 2GB of RAM & 16 GB of internal storage while another is having 3GB of RAM & 32 GB of internal storage which can be expanded via the micro SD card. The Asus Pegasus 3 is having 13MP of rear camera & 5MP of front camera. In terms of software,the device runs Android Marshmallow based on Zen UI 3.0.
Specifications of Asus Pegasus 3:
- 5-inch HD(1280x720p) Display with 2.5D curved glass
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor
- 2GB RAM + 16GB storage / 3GB RAM + 32GB storage,
- MicroSD card slot
- Android Marshmallow with ZenUI 3.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro + nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera
- 5MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149.5×73.7×8.55mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4100mAh battery