ASUS is holding an event at MWC this year. It is still unknown what major the company will be announcing.
Now we have got some information about the company’s plans about MWC 2017. The company is planning to launch the 3rd gen Asus Zenfone Go smartphone. The render and some specifications of Asus Zenfone 3 Go have been leaked now. As per the latest leak, the Asus Zenfone 3 Go comes with 5-inch HD (1280x720p) display. It has 2GB of LPDDR 3 RAM. The Asus Zenfone 3 Go gets 16GB of internal storage with micro SD card support. It also gets a Quad-core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset. There is a 13MP camera on the back with LED Flash. On the front we have 5MP camera with soft flash.
- 5-inch HD (1280x720p) display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 chipset
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 16GB internal storage with micro SD card support
- 13MP of main camera with LED Flash, 1.4 micron million pixels
- 5MP front camera
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
Price & Release date:
The Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE ZB500KL comes in Gold, Rose Gold and Blue colors in for a price of 150 Euro.