Asus has launched a new smartphone India. The smartphone is called Asus Zenfone 3 Laser. It is a successor to the last year’s Asus Zenfone 2 Laser.
The Asus Zenfone 3 Laser is equipped with a 5.5-inch full HD display. There is 4GB of RAM in the Asus Zenfone 3 Laser. The device gets an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor. It comes equipped with 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded via a micro SD card. There is 13MP main camera with dual-tone LED flash. The device gets 8MP front camera.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) 2.5D curved display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, 3-axis EIS
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 149 x 76 x 7.9 mm
- 4G LTE, WiFi,Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
Price & How to buy:
The Asus Zenfone 3 Laser comes in Glacier Silver and Sand Gold color variants. It is priced at Rs.18999 & will be available for purchase starting September.