Asus was all set to launch many devices at the Computex event in Taipei. The company has now rolled out many devices at the event.
The very first device unveiled at the event is called the Asus Zenfone Ultra with a huge 6.8-inch Full HD display. this is the smartphone that will compete Xiaomi Max smartphone for the display size & specs on board. It is having a 6.8-inch Full HD(1920x1080p) display on the top. It is having Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor which is an octa core chipset. There is 4GB of RAM with 64GB/128GB of internal storage. The Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra smartphone is having 23MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash4-axis OIS, 3-axis EIS and Laser Auto focus as well. There is an 8MP sensor on the front. It is a dual SIM device with fingerprint support on the back side. The smartphone is getting juice from a huge 4600mAh battery inside it.
Specifications of Asus Zenfone Ultra:
- 6.8-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB internal memory
- 23MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, 4-axis OIS, 3-axis EIS and Laer autofocus
- 8MP front camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android Marshmallow with Zen UI
- 4G LTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- USB Type-C(3.0)
- 4600mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Pricing & Availability:
The ASUS Zenfone 3 Ultra comes in gray, silver and gold color variants & pricing starts for $479 for the base 4GB+64GB variant.