Asus has unveiled 2016 set of devices at an event in Taipei called as Computex. The next device in the Asus Zenfone 3 series is called the Asus Zenfone 3.
The Asus Zenfone 3 is having a 5.5-inch Full HD display on the front with 2.5D curved glass. It is also having 3GB /4GB of RAM. There is 32GB /64GB of internal storage option coupled with similar amount of RAM. With the Asus Zenfone 3, you also get an option to insert Micro SD card also. The device is having Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 octa-core chipset at 2Ghz each. In the camera department, it is powered by 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, 4-axis OIS, 3-axis EIS and Laser Auto focus as well. There is an 8MP of camera on the front side for selfie lovers.
Specifications Asus Zenfone 3:
- 5.5-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080 pixels) display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB of RAM with 32GB storage
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage
- microSD card slot
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, 4-axis OIS, 3-axis EIS and Laser autofocus
- 8MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow based on Zen UI 3.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- USB Type-C(3.0)
- 3000mAh battery
Pricing & Availability:
The Asus Zenfone 3 is available in Gold, Aqua Blue, Sapphire Black and Moonlight White color options. It is priced at $249 for the base 3GB +32GB model.