As expected, Asus has today launched their Zenfone 3 series of devices in India. The first device in the Asus Zenfone 3 series is the ‘Asus Zenfone 3’ standard variant.
The Asus Zenfone 3 gets a 5.5-inch full HD display with 2.5D curved glass. There is 3GB /4GB of RAM. There is 32GB /64GB of internal storage option coupled with similar amount of RAM. With the Asus Zenfone 3, you also get an option to insert Micro SD card also. The device is having Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core chipset at 2GHz each. In the camera department, it is powered by 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, 4-axis OIS, 3-axis EIS and Laser Auto focus as well. There is an 8MP of camera on the front side for selfie lovers.
Specifications Asus Zenfone 3:
- 5.5-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080 pixels) display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.0GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB of RAM with 32GB storage
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage
- microSD card slot
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, 4-axis OIS, 3-axis EIS and Laser autofocus
- 8MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow based on Zen UI 3.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- USB Type-C(3.0)
- 3000mAh battery
Price & How to buy:
The Asus Zenfone 3 has been launched in India for the below listed prices. The device will be available from major online sellers and few offline sellers starting Monday.
3GB RAM + 32GB storage (ZE520KL) :- Rs.21999
4GB RAM + 64GB storage (ZE552KL) :- Rs.27999