It was just yesterday when we reported about the official listing of Asus Zenfone 4 on the Asus France website.
Now we have some more news on that direction. The latest news comes directly from Asus, the manufacturer of Zenfone 4 series. The Asus Zenfone 4 has now been spotted on the benchmarking site GFXbench. The GFXbench listing shows Asus Zenfone 4 with 5.5-inch full HD display on the front. It has got 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage with support for MicroSD cards. The handset is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 SoC clocked at 2.2GHz.
Coming to the other features, the smartphone comes with an impressive 12MP+8MP dual camera setup on the back side with dual-tone LED flash. There is another 8MP camera setup on the front.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) Super AMOLED display
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 mobile platform
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 mobile platform
- 12MP + 8MP of dual camera on the back with LED flash
- 8MP of front camera
- Android Nougat
- 4g VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 7.m slim