As expected and scheduled, Taiwanese smartphone maker Asus has now officially introduced the Asus Zenfone 4 series at an event in Taiwan. The first product from Asus we have today is the Zenfone 4 Pro.
The Asus Zenfone 4 Pro is a flagship device from the company with it’s flagship SoC, the 10nm based Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 mobile platform. The smartphone comes with similar 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) Super AMOLED display like the OnePlus 5. It has got 6GB of RAM in it. For this much amount of RAM, the smartphone gets 64GB of internal storage . Well you can anyday expand this storage using a MicroSD card.
The Zenfone 4 Pro form Asus comes with a Dual camera setup on the back with 12MP and 16MP sensors. Out of which, the 12 MP One is main sensor with dual pixel auto focus, f/1.8 aperture and 4 axis OIS. The dual camera setup is accompanied by a dual tone LED flash as well. On the front, it gets an 8MP snapper with f/1.9 aperture.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) Super AMOLED display
- 6GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card slot
- 2.45Ghz Octa-core 10nm based Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC
- 12MP+16MP of dual camera setup on the back with f/1.8 aperture, dual tone LED flash, 4-axis OIS and dual pixel auto focus
- 8MP of front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with Zen UI 4.0
- Dual speakers, HD audio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Dimensions: 156.9 x 75.6 x 7.6 mm
- 3600mAh battery with fast charging
Price & release date:
The Asus Zenfone 4 Pro comes in Pure Black and Moonlight White colors. The smartphone will be initially rolled to Asian markets first for a price of $599.