Yesterday we reported about the leaked product lineup from Asus for the Zenfone 4 series of smartphones. The Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie was already spotted on the benchmarking site GFXbench with full details.
Now the company has a date for unveiling for the Asus Zenfone 4 series. The actual launch date for Asus Zenfone 4 series is scheduled for 21st September which is quite late considering the previous schedule of Asus. The launch event poster is now leaked online. The leaked poster shows us an image that leads us to believe it to be the Asus Zenfone 4V. The Asus Zenfone 4V could feature a dual camera setup on the back side. The Zenfone 4 smartphones will come with camera focused capabilities.
The product lineup is listed below,
- Asus Zenfone 4 Max (ZC554 KL) or Asus X00ID
- Asus Zenfone 4 Pro or Asus X01GD
- Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie or Asus Z01MD
- Asus Zenfone 4 ( ZE554KL) or Asus Z01KDA
- Asus Zenfone 4 ( ZE554KL) or Asus Z01KD
- Asus Zenfone 4V (V520KL) or Asus A006