ASUS has introduced a new 4G LTE smartphone device in the Indian market — ASUS ZenFone Go 4.5 LTE. The device has a 4.5 inch display and supports 4G LTE, which in turn makes some sense of the model name.
The smartphone is available starting today and is priced at ₹6,999 where it faces tough competition from other offerings like the Xiaomi’s Redmi 3S Prime and the Moto E Power, both are very good budget-oriented devices.
Asus Zenfone GO 4.5 LTE specifications
- 4.5-inch HD display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Quad-core processor, Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB on board storage, expandable up to 128GB using a microSD card.(Additional 100GB of Google Drive storage for 2 years)
- 8-megapixel primary camera
- 2-megapixel front camera.
- Android Marshmallow 6.0-based ZenUI.
- 2,070mAh removable battery.
- Connectivity options include, 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack, dual SIM , micro USB, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/BDS.