Red carrier Verizon is now rolling out a new update to the Samsung Galaxy S5. The new update to Samsung Galaxy S5 comes as August Security updates.
The Android security patches of upto 1st August 2017 is being rolled out to Samsung Galaxy S5 on Verizon Wireless in the US. The software firmware version coming with this update is MMB29M.G900VVRU2DQH2 on Verizon Wireless network. The update is pushed over the air . So it can be downloaded using mobile data or a WiFi network.
- August 2017 Android security patches.
- Fixed an issue where device was unable to connect and pair with some Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) devices.
- Device stability improvements
- Bug fixes
- New and / or enhanced features
- Further improvements to performance