Today Obi launched beautifully crafted designed smartphone that called Obi MV1. It’s priced at $139 as well. Its have sleek design like an iPhone .
Obi MV1 smartphone has a floating display with HD resolution as well. It has Gorilla glass on top of the display with the most durable material and paired with an oleophobic coating and smudge-free. It has curve display around the corners. It’s comes with 2 OS versions. One is Android Lollipop 5.1 and second one is Cyanogen OS 12.1.1. Android lollipop gives you full Android experience and Cyanogen OS 12.1.1 gives full customisation and personalization and better security as well.
Specification of Obi MV1:
- 4G LTE/ HSPA+
- 5 inch HD (720 x 1280 pixels) display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Oleophobic Coating
- Android 5.1 Lollipop, Cyanogen OS 12.1.1
- 1.3Ghz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 212
- 16 GB + 1 GB RAM / 16 GB + 2 GB RAM microSD, up to 64 GB
- 8MP rear camera
- 2MP front camera
- 2500 mAh Li-Ion battery
So are you considering to buy Obi MV1? Comments below.