Email is very popular way of communication. Nowadays we have Whatsapp, Skype, Viber & many other cross platform messaging apps in out daily life but Emails are not out of trend. Any official work is still done through emails & will be done in upcoming future also until we get something very revolutionary.
So today here we will discuss some of the best email clients for your Android device.Although all the Android device come with an email client pre-installed. But in some countries where Google services are not available , there are third party email clients are most widely used.
So take a look what are the best Email apps for Android,
- Microsoft Outlook: Microsoft Outlook is the best email client on the plant for an Android user. It is also available for iOS & Windows platform. It has some quite interesting features. Features include seamless inbox management with a focused inbox that displays your most important messages first, swipe gestures and smart filters, Easy access to calendar and files right from your inbox, ability to work on the go, like Word, Excel and PowerPoint integrations. Download the app from the below link.
- Gmail: Gmail-the official email app from Google, is one of the best email apps available right now. It also comes pre-installed in most of the phones, i’ll say all the phones coming with Google Play services installed in them. It also has most of the features available with Microsoft Outlook. It has An organized inbox – Social and promotional messages are sorted into categories so you can read messages from friends and family first,Less spam – Gmail blocks spam before it hits your inbox to keep your account safe and clutter free,15GB of free storage, Multiple account support any much more.
- Inbox by Gmail: Inbox by Gmail is another innovative app from the house of Google. Just like Gmail, it also supports multiple accounts. It has some innovative features like Highlights, Bundles,Reminders, Snooze, Search, works with Gmail etc. The company is also working on integration with Google now & many more features are coming in near future.
- Boxer: Boxer is a mail client which is not from a well known company but from a very normal developer. It has very unique & handy features. It supports Gmail, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo, Hotmail, iCloud, Office 365, IMAP & POP3 mail accounts from the web. Features include Swipe to delete, Cloud attachments, Evernote integration, Send availability,Smart folders, Profile picture, profile responses, To-Do links etc.
- Cloud Magic Mail: Cloud Magic email is an email client that comes on number 5 in out best email apps list but it’s not like it has less feature. It is also feature loaded with clean UI. It supports all type of emails like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, AOL and other IMAP accounts. Feature include Calendar support, push notifications,. Connected to Wunderlist, Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Trello, Zendesk, Salesforce.com, Asana, Instapaper, OmniFocus and many more apps. Full support to Microsoft Exchange services. Custom folder sync, Easy battery & data saving , Unified inbox, passcode unlock etc are the main features of it.