Canadian smartphone maker Blackberry has launched their new smartphone in India. The latest smartphone from Blackberry is known as Blackberry DTEK50.
The company claims it to be world’s most secure smartphone as it encrypts all the data in the smartphone With FIPS 140-2 Compliant.DTEK from BlackBerry gives users permission to allow & deny all the privacy. It has a 5.2-inch full HD scratch resistant display. It is having 3GB RAM & 16GB of internal storage with micro SD card slot. The Blackberry DTEK50 is having an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor. There is 13MP rear Camera with dual LED Flash. On the front, we have an 8MP shooter. It is having a thin profile with 7.4mm slim body.
Specifications of BlackBerry DTEK50 :
- 5.2-inch full HD scratch-resistant display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage with microSD of upto 2TB storage
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF
- 8MP front camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 147×72.5×7.4mm; Weight: 135g
- Android Marshmallow 6.0
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 2610mAh battery with fast charging
Price & how to buy:
The Blackberry DTEK 50 comes in Black color and is pricd at Rs.21990 in India which is bit higher compared to competition.