Blackberry launched the blackberry DTEK50 smartphone back in July. The BlackBerry DTEK50 was the second device from BlackBerry to run Android OS. The company launched BlackBerry PRIV as the first Blackberry device running Android.
Now there is a new device spotted listed on the company website. It is listed as the BlackBerry DTEK60. All that specifications of Blackberry DTEK60 are also listed. As per yhe listing, the BlackBerry DTEK60 will come with a 5.5-inch QHD display. There will be 4GB of RAM in the BlackBerry DTEK60. It will also have 32GB of internal storage and external sd card support is also available. There is a Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor in the BlackBerry DTEK60. It has 21MP main camera with dual tone LED flash and PDAF. We get 8MP camera at the front side.
- 5.5-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD display
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash and PDAF
- 8MP front camera
- Android Marshmallow
- Dimensions: 153.9×75.4×7 mm
- Weight: 165g
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- Convenience key
- 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0