The BlackBerry KEYone limited black edition (4GB+64GB) which was launched officially in India last week, has been made available for purchase through Amazon, as per schedule.
The smartphone carries a price tag of INR 39,990 (around $627). The retailer has special offers for American Express card holders and Vodafone customers.
- 12MP large pixel 1.55 um primary camera with 6-elements lens, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, high dynamic range (HDR), panorama, 1080p full HD video recording and 8MP Wide Angle front facing camera
- 11.37 centimetres (4.5-inch) FHD IPS LCD screen with 1620 x 1080 pixels resolution and 434 ppi pixel density, Gorilla Glass 4.
- Android v7.1 Nougat, 2.0GHz 64 Bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa core processor.
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory expandable up to 2TB, dual nano SIM (4G +4G), OTG and NFC support.
- 3505mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 (up to 50 percent charge in around 36 minutes).
- Touch-enabled 35 key backlit physical keyboard (QWERTY) with space-Bar integrated finger print sensor.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase.
Head to the Source link below for more details and to purchase the product.