LG G6 was introduced as one of the first few phones at MWC 2017. This year MWC is hot because of many reasons like the most awaited comeback of Nokia on smartphones.
But LG G6 was announced as the latest Flagship product from LG. The company has done some great improvements over the LG G5. LG has ditched the modular smartphone tech and has opted for rather conventional unibody metallic design. It has got everything build in it.
The Korean OEM had now published the official product video and product design videos of the LG G6. Both of the videos are published on the company’s official YouTube channel.
The second video is all about the design of LG G6.
- 5.7-inch QHD+ (1440x2880p) LCD display with 18:9 aspect ratio with 564 ppi
- 2.35GHz Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB / 64GB of internal storage with UFS 2.0
- Micro SD card support
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS 2.0, secondary rear camera with 125-degree wide angle lens and 4K Video support
- 5MP front camera with 100-degree wide angle lens
- Android Nougat with LG UX 6.0
- Google Assistant
- Fingerprint scanner
- IP68 level Water & dust proof
- 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, Dolby Vision
- Dimensions: 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 163g
- 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC,
- USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- 3300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0