Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) is the upcoming budget smartphone from the Korean OEM. We have already seen some reports about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy J7.
Now we have another important information to share with you on that. The latest report shows us the comparison sheet of Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016) and Galaxy J7 (2017). As per the leaked chart, the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) comes with 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) Super AMOLED display. It has got 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage with microSD card slot. The chipset used is an octa-core Samsung Exynos processor @1.6GHz.
In the camera department, the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017) comes with 13MP of main camera with LED flash and f/1.7 aperture. There will be another 13MP sensor on the front and will have LED flash. The front camera comes with f/1.9 sensor.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) Super AMOLED display
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage with microSD card slot
- 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos processor
- 13MP of main camera with LED flash and f/1.7 aperture
- 13MP of front camera with LED flash and f/1.9 aperture
- Android Nougat
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3600mAh battery