Coolpad, the smartphone brand from China has now silently unveiled a new smartphone called the Coolpad Cool M7.
The Coolpad Cool M7 is a mid range smartphone with 5.5-inch full HD display with a resolution of 1920x1080p. The display is covered with 2.4D curved glass for better asthetics. It comes with 4GB of RAM with fast speed. The internal storage in Coolpad Cool M7 is 64GB with an option to insert Micro SD card. The Coolpad Cool M7 device is powered by an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset.
The Coolpad Cool M7 brings a new design on the front with circular fingerprint scanner like the iPhone 7. In the camera department, it is well equipped with a 12MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture and dual-tone LED flash.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 4 GB of RAM
- 64 GB of internal storage
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor
- 12MP main camera with f/1.8 aperture and dual-tone LED flash
- 13MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.1 with JUI
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 151.16×74.32×6.9mm
- Weight: 152gms
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi,Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 3200mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Coolpad Cool M7 comes in Matt Black and Blue colors. It is priced at CNY 2699 and will be available starting 6th August.