We have seen few leaks and teasers about the dual camera phone from the joint venture of LeEco and Coolpad. The smartphone was expected to be called the Cool1.
Now the device is official in China with the name Cool1. The Cool1 has a 5.5-inch full HD display. There is 3GB/4GB of RAM in the Cool 1 smartphone. It is equipped with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor. There is 32GB /64GB of internal storage. In terms of photography it is equipped with dual 13MP rear cameras with f/2.0 aperture, (PDAF) and dual tone LED flash. The device gets 8MP front camera for selfie lovers. The device comes with Android Marshmallow out of the box with EUI from LeEco.
- 5.5-inch full HD(1920x1080p) display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB internal storage
- 13MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 4K video
- 8MP front camera
- EUI 5.6 based on Android Marshmallow
- Dual Sim
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi,Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type C
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4,060mAh battery with fast charging
Price & Availability:
Thr Cool 1 smartphone comes in Gold , Silver and Rose Gold color options. Pricing is given below,
3GB RAM with 32GB storage :- CNY1099
4GB RAM with 32GB storage :- CNY1499
4GB RAM with 64GB storage :- CNY1699
It will be available starting August 24th in China.