Chinese smartphone maker Coolpad launched a budget device in India called, the Coolpad Note 3 Lite. It was actually the smaller version of previously launched Coolpad Note 3 device. The USP of Coolpad Note 3 lite is that it comes with Fingerprint scanner support of the back. Now the company has announced that the device will be available via open sale starting from today itself. It was exclusive to Amazon India & will be available only there.
It is having some very good specs for the price the company is asking.On the front the Coolpad Note 3 Lite is havign 5-inch HD display. It is equipped with 3GB of RAM along with 16GB if internal storage which can be expanded via a micro SD card. In terms of other hardware,t eh Coolpad Note 3 Lite is having 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6735 Quad Core 64-bit processor.
Specs of Coolpad Note 3 Lite:
- 5″ HD(1280x720p) display
- 16GB of internal storage
- 3 GB of RAM
- 64GB of expandable memory
- MediaTek MT6735 quad-core with 1.3GHz clock speed.
- 13MP auto-focus camera and a 5MP front-facing shooter.
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS with Coolpad UI 6.0
- Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi, 4G LTE
- 2500mAh battery
- Basic sensors such as gravity sensor proximity sensor, light sensor and magnetic sensor.
Price & How To Buy:
Just follow the Amazon India link below to buy Coolpad Note 3. It is priced a cool Rs 6999.