Chinese smartphone maker Coolpad is all set to unveil a new smartphone in India.
The new Coolpad smartphone India launch is set to happen between 6-20 August 2017. The company has scheduled an open event on Facebook for 6th to 20th August. The event is named as ‘Live to Play‘ on Facebook.
In terms of specifications, the Coolpad Play 6 comes with 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display on the front. It offers 6GB of fast LPDDR4 RAM and huge 64GB of internal storage as well. In the performance department, the Coolpad Play 6 comes with an Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 SoC which is the most performing one in mid range.
Coming to the camera department, the Coolpad Play 6 gets a dual camera setup with 13MP + 13MP Dual sensors. One of which is Monochrome and the other one is RGB. The camera is equipped with dual tone LED flash, 6P lens and f/2.0 aperture. On the front, it has an 8MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card slot
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 SoC
- 13MP(Monochrome) + 13MP(RGB) dual camera sensors with Dual tone LED flash and f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP of front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.1.1 with Cool UI
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Dimensions: 152×75.2×8.45mm
- Weight: 170gms
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4060mAh battery