Indian company Creo announced that they will be bringing new phone to the customers in India. We have already reported about their teaser video of the Creo Mark 1 smartphone. The company also mentioned that they will be bringing new updates to the phone every month that will make the phone look like new phone every month.
Now the CEO of the company has confirmed about the official launching date of the Creo Mark 1 phone. It was confirmed in a poster also that the Creo Mark 1 device will be launched on 13th April, 2016.
The poster says, “Mark the date, 13-04-2016. A new phone every month”
Leaked specs of CREO Mark 1:
- 6-inch QHD display(2560 x 1440p) with scratch resistant glass
- MediaTek Helio X10 MT6795 chipset(Octa-Core)
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- 21 MP (5440 x 4080) camera
- 8 MP (3264 x 2448) front camera
- Android lollipop 5.5.1 based on Company’s own OS