Indian company Creo announced their first smartphone named as Creo Mark 1. It was rather a flagship device from the company.
The smartphone was announced with exclusive partnership with Flipkart for the sales of the device. As promised, now the company has published a new update to the device. This update includes many new features which include data manager, Selfie flash ,Enhanced photo editor & ugrade to sense,echo etc.
- Data Manager – Lets you save cellular data consumption by regulating data access. Informs the user of the size of the problem (how much background data is being used out of their total data consumption) and provides simple toggles to restrict unwanted apps from consuming background mobile data.
- Enhance – A Light and Quick Photo-Editor that allows for quick and easy photo editing such as Crop, Transform and Adjust images in addition to setting Vignettes and applying various Filters.
- Selfie Flash – Display lights up for a split second radiating a burst of light offering well-lit selfies using the front facing camera.
- Sense – Enter Calculations and get real-time results, WhatsApp any contact directly with a simple Double Tap on the Home Button, add a Phone number to contacts, search for Apps directly on the Play Store
- Echo – Free Echo Mode directs all calls to Echo without the involvement of the user, Smart triggers automatically turns on when the phone is on Silent Mode or when an upcoming meeting is detected on the user’s calendar, Allows users to set different Welcome Messages for different contacts in the phone, now welcomes callers in all new 6 Indian languages – Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu and Kannada.