We have found a new interesting deal about the Galaxy S7 , AT&T now offers ‘buy one, get one free’ deal for Samsung Galaxy S7. This is pretty amazing and complicated deal from AT&T.
If you already owned an AT&T Samsung Galaxy , don’t worry your account will be credited for the second phone. At sale you just pay the taxes on both phones, then after three months you will start receiving up to $695 in credit spread over 30 months.
Here’s how the buy-one, get-one offer works:
- Available to new and existing customers
- Both phones must be purchased on AT&T Next, our popular installment plan, as follows:
- The first phone can be a new line or an upgrade.
- The second phone must be a new line and purchased on AT&T Next 24.
- Add both phones to a qualified plan, like Mobile Share Value, for as low as $70 a month for two phones.
- After three bill cycles or less, you will start to receive up to $695 spread out over 30 monthly bill credits.
- Just pay tax on both phones at sale.
- After $695 in credits a Galaxy S7 will be free or the credits may be applied towards the purchase of an S7 edge.