Xiaomi unveiled the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 smartphone back in 2017. The company seems to be working on an upgraded variant to the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 which could be called the Mi Mix 2s.
The first design schematics and some specifications of the upcoming Mi Mix 2s have been leaked online now. The first one is schematic layout of the upcoming smartphone. The latest design of Mi Mix 2s suggests it to be with even lesser bezels. The front camera which was previously located at the bottom is now shifted to top right corner. The recent reports also claim that the device will feature an under display fingerprint scanner like the Vivo X20 Plus UD.
Leaked specifications and features:
- 4-sided curved ceramic unibody design
- Full screen display 3.0
- World’s first Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 mobile platform
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- High Speed UFS storage of 256GB
- 12MP optical zoom dual camera
- Under display fingerprint scanner
- Global 4G LTE bands