Motorola unveiled the Moto X4 smartphone in India back in November last year.
The Motorola Moto X4 was unveiled in two different RAM and storage variants, one with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage anf the other one with 4GB RAM & 64GB storage.
Now the company has started teasing for even better version of the Moto X4 smartphone in India. The Moto X4 ia said to be faster, smarter and sharper with next variant.
— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) January 24, 2018
By ‘Faster’ we can say that the company is planning to bring 6GB RAM variant of the Moto X4 to India.
Strap in to soon experience speed like you wouldn’t believe. We’ve reconstructed perfection to give you the all new #MotoX4 that just got that much faster, smarter and sharper. And is still as stunning as ever. Arriving on 1st February. pic.twitter.com/CporrUVhfE
— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) January 23, 2018
By ‘Smarter’ we can say it will get the sweetest till date, Android Oreo out of the box. Other improvements could be in the camera department also.
- 5.2-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 3 GB or 4 GB of RAM
- 32 GB or 64 GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 Mobile Platform
- 12MP+8MP dual main camera with Dual Autofocus Pixel sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash and 4K video recording
- 16MP Front camera with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture
- IP68 Water and dust resistant
- Android Nougat 7.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging