Facebook just pushed a new update to their Facebook Messenger app for the Android devices in the Google Play Store. The new update has brought a very important & major change to the app. The company was already testing the same through various beta testers. It as already reported that Instagram too rolled out Multiple account support to their Android App. So Facebook Messenger is the latest to join the band wagon.
How to get the multiple account support:
- In the Messenger for Android settings, look for a section called ‘Accounts’.
- Add the accounts related to each person – signing up with Messenger takes only a few steps, and you don’t need to be on Facebook.
- The first time someone switches from another account on a phone to their account, we will require a password. After this, the user can choose whether to always require a password.
- In just three steps, you can move between accounts, and your private messages will always remain just that – private. It’s as simple as that.
- Of course if you want to stop sharing a phone, it’s simple to remove your account from that particular device.
You can get the latest update from here.