Today Xiaomi announced the Xiaomi Redmi Pro smartphone which is touted as the ‘Redmi Flagship smartphone‘. The smartphone is having very good specs considering the asking price but this is what Xiaomi is famous about.
The Xiaomi Redmi Pro comes with Company’s first ever Dual Camera setup on the back side. The first 13MP Sony Camera captures the details in an object or image to be captured while the secondary 5MP Samsung camera captured the depth in that image. Now the company has officially published the camera samples of the Xiaomi Redmi pro published on the company website. the camera samples look really nice & it seems like the company has done really good job in the photography department.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Pro:
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) OLED display with 2.5D curved glass
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 / Helio X25 processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB/128GB(4GB variant) internal memory
- microSD support
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, Dual LED flash, 5MP secondary camera
- 5MP front camera
- MIUI 8 based on Android Marshmallow
- Hybrid Dual-SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh/4050mAh battery with fast charging
Check out the Gallery of camera samples below,