We are in 2018 and it’s no secret that companies have started working their 2018 product lineup. Motorola is not behind in this race.
The Motorola Moto G6 smartphone is now leaked online in HD renders. The leaked renders show us some design of the upcoming device. Some specifications of the upcoming Moto G6 smartphone is also leaked online.
In terms of design, the Motorola Moto G6 comes with a 5.7-inch full HD+ (2160x1080p) display. The device is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 mobile platform. It comes with two different RAM & storage variants which are 3GB or 4GB of RAM. It comes with 32GB and 64GB of internal storage.
A dual camera setup with 12MP+5MP sensors is present on the back. On the front we get a 16MP snapper.
- 5.7-inch full HD+ (2160x1080p) 18:9 display with 3D glass
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 mobile platform
- 12MP+5MP of dual main cameras with LED flash
- 16MP of front camera
- Android Oreo
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE,WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS